Terms & Conditions
Please note: these terms & conditions refer only to this website.
If you are not willing to adhere to these Terms and Conditions, please leave the site.
This site is operated, owned and managed by Austin Macauley Publishers™ Ltd., and contains material published or produced by our specialist staff, graphics designers, editors, and other members of staff. By entering the site you agree that:
You will adhere to the following Terms and Conditions.
- You recognise that this site is owned by Austin Macauley Publishers™ Ltd. and that all the content on it has been produced and published under our company name and is therefore copyrighted to us. This is the result of having been developed or created by our editorial staff, or our specialist designers of graphics, or is comprised of material published by us within our books which are about to be published or are already published. These may be graphical representations, created logos, specialist illustrations and/or text. Included in this overall description are our individual trademark, logo, and other specific products containing our copyrighted artwork.
- You agree not to send any communication, letter, email or other message through our site which violates the rights of any other person.
- You agree that nothing that you submit to us by any means contains vilification of another party, innocent or otherwise, nor any libellous statements, abusive, obscene material, defamatory matter of any type whatsoever, nor any racist remarks or similar comments or criticisms.
- You agree that your own interests are likewise protected under these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering this site you agree that you waive all claims against the Company, its officers, its employees, or its suppliers of information.
- Moreover, you waive all claims arising from your own unauthorized use of the Austin Macauley Publishers™' facilities provided by the Company on this site.
- You agree that the Company reserves its rights to vet, oversee, monitor and to moderate all the information sent in to the Company in order to satisfy any regulatory process, governmental law/request which might be at the time in force that might require disclosure.
- It is possible that, should an author submit work that he or she has written and that the Company (Austin Macauley Publishers™ Ltd.) wishes to publish but does not have at that time the immediate facility to offer a non-contributory publishing contract, an alternative opportunity to publish the manuscript in question is then considered. As a consequence, information and details concering this alternative form of contract which may involve a contribution from the author is subsequently sent for consideration to the author.
Futher information is available upon application to the Chief Editor, Austin Macauley Publishers Ltd.
USE OF THIS SITE IS UNAUTHORIZED IN ANY JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT GIVE EFFECT TO THESE EXTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE SITE WILL BE GOVERNED BY, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH, ENGLISH LAW.
All wording and content of a website is protected as a collective work, except what is protected by individuals as and under their own particular copyright coverage.
This site is provided by Austin Macauley Publishers™ Ltd. as seen.
You may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute content that is protected by copyright, or other rights of a proprietary nature, without first obtaining permission of the copyright holder.
You may make copies of selected portions of the said content provided that the copies are made only for your personal use and that you maintain any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademarks, distinguishing logos, or similar material.
As a user of this website, you acknowledge that it contains information, data, graphics, typefaces used, photographs, text, logos, button icons, other images and material that are the property of Austin Macauley Publishers™ Ltd. These rights are protected by copyrights, trademarks, protected as trade secrets or other proprietary rights and these rights are protected and valid in all forms. Thus the Company's protectorial rights are reserved, giving an esoteric safety from the media and technologies at present in existence or hereinafter to be developed, or to be created.
We are not responsible...
- or liable for damages of any kind including, but not limited to, direct/indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damage, resulting from your individual use of, or your own inability to use, the website or your reliance on or use of its content, information, services or merchandise provided through this website or that result in any way from your own mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays of transmission or operation, or any failure of performance by you. No advice/information given orally or written by this publishing company or any of its officers, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty.
- for any claims - liabilities - demands - causes of action - damages - losses and expenses including, without limitation, costs arising out of or in connection with the use of this site illegally or otherwise.
- for any material or opinions or data expressed in the links that may be, from time to time, connected to this website since the content for these said links are not under our control.
- Advice or written information given by the Company does not constitute a legally binding warranty.
- the Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content thereof, the materials or other products included on this site, to the full extent permissible by applicable law.
- the Company does not warrant that the website service will be uninterrupted, error free, or that any information, software or other material available on or accessible through the website is free of viruses, worms or other harmful components.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE DOWNLOADED IN A PRINTED VERSION BY USERS OF THE SITE, AND ANY SUBSEQUENT REVISIONS MAY BE ADDED AS UPDATED MATTER PERIODICALLY ALBEIT THAT AUSTIN MACAULEY PUBLISHERS LTD. RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO ITS SITE, THESE DISCLAIMERS, AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME.